Welcome to Electrical Classroom, a complete Electrical Engineering web portal. This website will be really useful for all engineers, students and electricians who are very eager to gain in-depth knowledge of Electrical engineering subjects. Here you can find a lot of articles, files and tools related to Electrical engineering.
Electrical Engineering is a branch of engineering studies that deals with electrically operated devices. This includes study of electrical machines, power generation, power transmission and distribution, micro-controllers, sensors etc. Sub fields of electrical Engineering includes Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Power Engineering, Computer Engineering, Power Engineering, Signal System Engineering, Instrumentation, robotics etc.
Few Famous Electrical Engineers
Our team of
Protection & Switchgear
- Difference between single-phase and three-phase power supplies
- Kilowatt to Kilo-volt-ampere Converter
- Transformer turns ratio calculator online
- Electric Transformers
- Transformer – FAQ | Interview Questions -Part 3
- Why is electricity transmitted at high voltages?
- Transformer – FAQ | Interview Questions -Part -2
- Why is a transformer rated in KVA?